Van der Bergh, GM (Mr Gray), Turok, IN (Prof. Ivan)
Borel-Saladin, JM (Dr Jacqueline), Seeliger, L. (Dr Leanne)
- Towards sustainable cities: extending resilience with insights from vulnerability and transition theory
- Averting a downward spiral: building resilience in urban informal settlements
- The green economy: incremental change or transformation?
- The impact of the green economy on jobs in South Africa
- Promises and pitfalls of the green economy
- Averting a downward spiral: building resilience in informal urban settlements through adaptive governance
- Is urbanisation in South Africa on a sustainable trajectory?