De Kock, C.J. (Ms Cilna), Joseph, PK (Mr Philip), Makusha, T (Dr Tawanda), Nyawane, CL (Ms Lebo)
- Is it lawful to offer HIV self-testing to children in South Africa?
- Advice dilemmas: managing advice against the competing public health and counselling imperatives that shape VCT in South Africa
- Realizing the potential for HIV self-testing
- What should the ideal HIV self-test look like?: a usability study of test prototypes in unsupervised HIV self-testing in Kenya, Malawi, and South Africa
- Sexual orientation and disclosure: coming out narratives by young men and women in urban setting in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- What are the constraints and opportunities for HIVST scale-up in Africa?: evidence from Kenya, Malawi and South Africa
- 'We keep her status to ourselves': experiences of stigma and discrimination among HIV-discordant couples in South Africa, Tanzania and Ukraine