Reddy, SP (Prof. Priscilla)
- Pushing the boundaries: adapting research methodology to document the COVID-19 pandemic from a socio-behavioural perspective in a low/ middle level income country: the case of South Africa
- Compliance with lockdown regulations during the COVID-19 pandemic in South Africa: findings from an online survey
- Determinants of confidence in overall knowledge about COVID-19 among healthcare workers in South Africa: results from an online survey
- SARS-CoV-2 viral shedding and transmission dynamics: implications of WHO COVID-19 discharge guidelines
- COVID-19 vaccination intentions and related factors in South Africa: results from a large-scale public survey
- Training healthcare workers for epidemic response: are front line healthcare professionals doing drills during the fire?
- Social distancing behaviour: avoidance of physical contact and related determinants among South Africans: twelve days into the COVID-19 lockdown