ICTPED is an international refereed conference dedicated to the advancement of scholarship in teaching practice in African higher education.
Towards a globally inclusive teaching practice model in ODL and E-learning Context
Date: 06-08 August 2012
Venue: St George Hotel, Pretoria, South Africa
The aim of ICTPED is to provide an opportunity for academicians and professionals from various educational in Africa and beyond, in various disciplines to share experiences in excellence in the field. It is for that reason that the ICTPED invites research papers based on practice or theory. All accepted papers will appear in a conference proceeding, and some selected papers will be published in a peer reviewed edited book.
- Deadline for Submission of Abstracts: 30 March 2012
- Notification Date of Accepted Abstracts: 30 April 2012
- Final Paper Submission Deadline for Conference Proceedings Publication: 30 June 2012
- Early Registration (Authors and Participants): 30 March – 30 May 2012
- Late Registration (Authors Only): 1 June – 1 August 2012
- Late Registration (Participants Only): 30 June – 1 July 2012
- Conference Dates: 6 – 8 August 2012